Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Problem atatching .htm page
31-01-2010, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2010 11:25 PM by Frank.)
Problem atatching .htm page
I notice Len you are attaching htm (web pages ) in your posts without problems. I today created a web page in Word and the page works fine in browsers. I replied to a post in Euromillions and successfully uploaded my web page of stats (as an attachment). When I previewed it and clicked on the link to open the web page , I got "The specified thread does not exist" .

Any ideas what is wrong Len ?

Edit :-
Word creates a folder full of stuff (images) as well as the web page, but I can't attach that folder as it wants me to open it and upload each one of the contents one by one. That can't be right can it ?

Anyway I got around it by uploading to my own webspace, so I got it working OK, so never mind. Ylsuper
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2010, 04:27 PM
RE: Problem atatching .htm page
(31-01-2010 06:23 PM)Frank Wrote:  I notice Len you are attaching htm (web pages ) in your posts without problems. I today created a web page in Word and the page works fine in browsers. I replied to a post in Euromillions and successfully uploaded my web page of stats (as an attachment). When I previewed it and clicked on the link to open the web page , I got "The specified thread does not exist" .

Any ideas what is wrong Len ?

Edit :-
Word creates a folder full of stuff (images) as well as the web page, but I can't attach that folder as it wants me to open it and upload each one of the contents one by one. That can't be right can it ?

Anyway I got around it by uploading to my own webspace, so I got it working OK, so never mind. Ylsuper

Hi Frank
I'm sorry I missed this post Mate Bonk
the best thing to do if you have a .htm page with images on it
is screen shot, my Section_Data.htm only has text on it
so it allows it to be an attachment.
I hope that helps,
Once again sorry Mate for missing this post.

Best Regards
Len
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply