Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Time is wrong in options
24-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Time is wrong in options
The time in options is wrong. GMT is about 2 hours out. So I set +2 hours, but when I went on the forum the time was different to the time in options.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2009, 10:57 PM
RE: Time is wrong in options
Pincho Paxton Wrote:The time in options is wrong. GMT is about 2 hours out. So I set +2 hours, but when I went on the forum the time was different to the time in options.

I just checked the time of my last post and found it was an hour behind. I went into my profile and checked It was set to GMT (it was) and then realised the DST (Daylight saving time) box wasn't checked. I did that and the forum entered the correct time for my post.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-06-2009, 12:02 AM
Frank Wrote:
Pincho Paxton Wrote:The time in options is wrong. GMT is about 2 hours out. So I set +2 hours, but when I went on the forum the time was different to the time in options.

I just checked the time of my last post and found it was an hour behind. I went into my profile and checked It was set to GMT (it was) and then realised the DST (Daylight saving time) box wasn't checked. I did that and the forum entered the correct time for my post.

My DST is checked, but I just realised that the Options ignores it, and that is why it is an hour out.
Find all posts by this user
25-06-2009, 08:05 AM

Hi
If you are based in the uk set it to
GMT +1: Hours
Do not tick the.
"Enable Daylight Savings Time correction." Box.

I hope that helps
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user