Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lotto book
08-12-2007, 04:51 PM
lotto book
hello
this is not about lottery software its information about a book written by IMDAD
he says capturing all 7 numbers thats including the bonus ball are odds of 86 million to 1,using his system you can get the odds down to 792 to 1

I won't go in to detail about his system it would take to long but it is a fascinating system ,
If you want a copy you can buy it from amazon.co.uk,type INDAD into the amazon search engine it woll cost you around
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2007, 05:56 PM
RE: lotto book
Hi ecneps, thanks for posting that information would you personally use it? is it one you recommend? have you won using it. regards val.
Find all posts by this user
09-12-2007, 09:36 PM
hi valelli
yes I have used the system from the book and I am still using it
as of yet have had no large wins
the book presents you with the basic system ,then its up to you which way you want to proceed as there are quite a few variations to the basic system
I would like to go more in depth here but it would take pages and pages to try to explain it here
the book is the size of an A4 and the first 32 pages explain the system to you.
Pages 33 to 87 give you examples, ie, show you how many times you would have won in real terms from a multitude of past draws
the book is not expensive to buy the cost of a few pints of beer around about eight to nine pounds to buy
Would make a nice xmas present
regards
ecneps

ps
I have just been on the amazon site just this minute and the cost new is 9.99 but you can buy a used one from amazon for a fiver
09-12-2007, 10:21 PM
Hi ecneps, thanks for the information I might have to have a look at it, Ive read the review and it looks a bit "different" to all the other stuff you see advertised I might well invest in it, thanks again, regards val.
Find all posts by this user
09-12-2007, 11:28 PM
hi val
the author's name is Imdad Na'eem and is a graduate in economics
he says on the back cover of the book he has spent the last 30 years perfecting his unique method for winning the lotteries and the pools
I can well belive it
regards
ecneps