Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
UK Lotto
16-04-2017, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2017 12:56 AM by doug_w.)
UK Lotto
Hi Len

How many balls are in the draw, how many main balls get drawn and how many supplementary numbers get drawn?

My Lotto System is flexible enough to cope with any Lotto draws.

So will track UK Lotto too Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2017, 09:52 AM
RE: UK Lotto
(16-04-2017 12:30 AM)doug_w Wrote:  Hi Len

How many balls are in the draw, how many main balls get drawn and how many supplementary numbers get drawn?

My Lotto System is flexible enough to cope with any Lotto draws.

So will track UK Lotto too Smile

Hi Doug
There are 59 numbers in the UK Lotto Draw
From the Lotto Machine the first six numbers drawn
are main numbers the 7th ball drawn using the same lotto machine
is the Bonus number.

Best Regards
Len
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-04-2017, 07:36 AM
Thanks Len
24-04-2017, 12:51 PM
Hi Len thanks for replying. When did they switch from 6/49 to 6/59

Cheers

Doug
25-04-2017, 03:31 PM
(24-04-2017 12:51 PM)doug_w Wrote:  Hi Len thanks for replying. When did they switch from 6/49 to 6/59

Cheers

Doug

Hi Doug
I think the start of the new 6/59 was
Draw 2066 - Saturday 10th October 2015
27-05-2017, 08:11 AM
'NATIONAL NO LOTTERY DAY' 18Nov17. If you are in favour of the numbers on the Lotto to go back to 49 instead of 59,please do not play the Lotto on that day'. Your help and support is needed to send a message to the National Lottery that the Lottery Punters should not be taken for granted.
27-05-2017, 12:08 PM
(27-05-2017 08:11 AM)noelhee22 Wrote:  'NATIONAL NO LOTTERY DAY' 18Nov17. If you are in favour of the numbers on the Lotto to go back to 49 instead of 59,please do not play the Lotto on that day'. Your help and support is needed to send a message to the National Lottery that the Lottery Punters should not be taken for granted

That date is a long way into the future. Who has decided this date? How is this being co-ordinated? Is there a Facebook group or post associated with this campaign? How many likes does it have? I agree with getting rid of 59 numbers but we do need a focus group to remind us on the day!
27-05-2017, 05:18 PM
(27-05-2017 12:08 PM)Frank Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 08:11 AM)noelhee22 Wrote:  'NATIONAL NO LOTTERY DAY' 18Nov17. If you are in favour of the numbers on the Lotto to go back to 49 instead of 59,please do not play the Lotto on that day'. Your help and support is needed to send a message to the National Lottery that the Lottery Punters should not be taken for granted

That date is a long way into the future. Who has decided this date? How is this being co-ordinated? Is there a Facebook group or post associated with this campaign? How many likes does it have? I agree with getting rid of 59 numbers but we do need a focus group to remind us on the day!

i have heard so many people complaining about the Lotto during the past five months and i have been in contact with many individuals who have decided to do something about it
. We are now in the process of organizing the group and of course we are asking for everyone for help and support. The date of 18Nov17 has been chosen to give us time to set up properly and at the moment we are getting in contact with as many people as we can to see if they will help and support us. Action is needed to bring about that change. Your ideas about how to develop the group will be much appreciated if you feel strongly about it. We will know how much support we are getting in the next few weeks.