Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tools
03-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Tools
Hi Len

I had some trouble for the past couple of days to log in to your forum!
I was also logged out from Frank
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2007, 11:19 AM
RE: Tools
Hi Moses,

Perhaps I should reply regarding access issues and your posting on Anselms forum. Your posting was an attempt to "out" the identity of Admin1 in an open forum and in a different forum to his home site. You must have been aware at the time that this was likely to be regarded as an unnacceptable posting since that subject had already been discussed in my new forum and it was made quite clear that no other identification label/name was to be assigned other than my nickname "The Stig". You could have used the PM facility or e-mail to contact me privately but choose not to do so.

Thats why I deleted the post. I'm sorry you have had some difficulty accessing my forum, there have been a few teething problems -in fact the entire site was inaccessible for a few hours overnight.
You should have no diffiiculty logging in to my forum in the future provided you stick to the same rules as the rest of us, your contributions are valued.

Regards, Frank
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2007, 01:37 PM
[quote=Moses]
Hi Len

I had some trouble for the past couple of days to log in to your forum!
I was also logged out from Frank
04-12-2007, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2014 11:50 PM by Len.)
Frank Wrote:Hi Moses,

Perhaps I should reply regarding access issues and your posting on Anselms forum. Your posting was an attempt to "out" the identity of Admin1 in an open forum and in a different forum to his home site. You must have been aware at the time that this was likely to be regarded as an unnacceptable posting since that subject had already been discussed in my new forum and it was made quite clear that no other identification label/name was to be assigned other than my nickname "The Stig". You could have used the PM facility or e-mail to contact me privately but choose not to do so.

Thats why I deleted the post. I'm sorry you have had some difficulty accessing my forum, there have been a few teething problems -in fact the entire site was inaccessible for a few hours overnight.
You should have no diffiiculty logging in to my forum in the future provided you stick to the same rules as the rest of us, your contributions are valued.

Regards, Frank

Perhaps I should reply regarding access issues and your posting on Anselms forum. Your posting was an attempt to "out" the identity of Admin1 in an open forum

Hello Frank

I was just looking around of your forum that I got logged out by admin1, why, I don
Find all posts by this user
29-09-2010, 01:28 PM
hello guys...
nice site.. nice information shared...it is very useful for me...
29-09-2010, 02:30 PM
(29-09-2010 01:28 PM)Walton Wrote:  hello guys...
nice site.. nice information shared...it is very useful for me...

Hi Walton
Welcome to LottoPost!
Many thanks for your kind words,
I'm pleased you find the forum useful.
Icon_smile